Tuesday 1 March 2016

48 Hour Film Challenge 'Apocalypse' - MUA Collaboration

I was contacted by my flatmate studying Film Production to help her out on a location shoot for a post-apocalyptic short film. Following my tech lessons with Sue that covered fever, sweat, dirt and chapped lips I thought it was the perfect opportunity to practice my new skills.


Tyler made up on location
I coloured both the models skin with supracolour (a mixture of reds for fever and created brown shades to dirty the skin). I added Duo eyelash glue on the lips to create a dry and chapped effect and messed up their hair whilst spritzing it with water to add more sweatiness to the look!! 

Behind the scenes photos - (left) setting up for the first shot, (top right) dirtied hands and nails + (bottom right)
behind the scenes footage of me adding the final touches to the character!
Stills From The Film
Unfortunately the video is not available on Youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment