Thursday 7 April 2016

Walking Dead Styling



























All the current characters wardrobes are muted in colour, practical and easy to move in (standard and plain clothes you'd find anywhere). Interestingly, the colour palette used by the Walking Dead's costume department chose colours very reminiscent of the army, as they are fighting to survive. For my character shoots, I will keep my models in simple outfits - layers of vest tops and dark jeans or trousers. The clothes will be dull and dirty and that's something I can add to the clothes when I purchase the outfits for my models. Having this kind of outfit will keep my characters tied into the story even better.

Claudia

  • Black top and black jeans - to reflect the sultry classic black dresses Femme Fatate's would've worn
  • Earrings to keep her feeling glamorous (nothing big or gaudy for the apocalypse but something to connect her to life before the end of the world to symbolise her veiled perception of life)
  • No other accessories apart from an old looking hair tie on her wrist - to show how she tries to keep up appearances with her hair and will use it to keep her hair out of her face when she devours her victims
Mrs Rose Laderman
  • Khaki and dirty cream layered tops with dark jeans - to fit in with current characters
  • Chunky belt to look like a tool belt
  • Potentially have a dirty knife as a prop or in belt (but as shooting on location I'm not sure if this is a good idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment