Saturday 9 April 2016

Scenes I Imagine My Characters In

Mrs Rose Laderman
                         

The scene I planned Mrs Laderman to be in is following her on the run. Much like this teaser for the Walking Dead, I want her to be in a run down area looking panicked and tired from running. I will look around my local area in Southampton to explore run down or grungdy areas to reflect an environment like the sets and locations in Walking Dead, linking it well with the apocalyptic series. 
Claudia
                         

As Claudia is getting murdered by a zombie in my story, I want to photograph her in a dark studio with just spotlight to highlight her face and shoulders to highlight her makeup and bite. She will be revealing the bit in the photo looking horrified and upset. Unlike the video, she would be completely alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment